<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">close enough...Originally posted by grail:
Zut alors [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
je suis un mal chien? [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Zut alors was always sounding like "FFFFUUUUCCCKKK!!!" I feel it represent the fealing more then Zut! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
I'm not even sure I've used Zut alors once in my life
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Dom, you can email me, I had to format and forgot to save your last email...
Email sent Carl.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">close enough...Originally posted by grail:
Zut alors [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
je suis un mal chien? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Ouvre le fenetre - ferme le fenetre.
OMG - IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME!!!
No, wait, that's gas.
I'd love to take a trip back to Quebec City someday. The old walled city is like walking back in time. And there's a sex shop of some sort on every corner (I think it's a law or something).
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">O_O *buys plane ticket*Originally posted by The Good, The Bad, The KK:
The old walled city is like walking back in time. And there's a sex shop of some sort on every corner (I think it's a law or something).
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, that's not clear... sorry [img]tongue.gif[/img]je suis un mal chien?
I guess you want to say you're a bad dog? In french the expression doesn't really exist, well not like the english meaning...
I'd go with "Je suis un vieu chien fini" lol
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It true that in the old part of Quebec city they have some many sex shop... kinda weird sometimes... and some of them have been open for years... But it did change a little, they're is a little bit less of them now.Originally posted by The Good, The Bad, The KK:
Ouvre le fenetre - ferme le fenetre.
OMG - IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME!!!
No, wait, that's gas.
I'd love to take a trip back to Quebec City someday. The old walled city is like walking back in time. And there's a sex shop of some sort on every corner (I think it's a law or something).
But even without them Quebec is a great city to visit!
Did you ever came to Montreal?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]frown.gif[/img] *cancels plane ticket*Originally posted by grail:
It true that in the old part of Quebec city they have some many sex shop... kinda weird sometimes... and some of them have been open for years... But it did change a little, they're is a little bit less of them now.
well, tabernac! [img]mad.gif[/img]
(yeah, I probably spelled that wrong too.)
best thing aboot Montreal is the whores, IMO. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Morning everyone [img]smile.gif[/img]
up early today on my day off. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]
excited about an expecting UPS drop off today [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
pics to come later today [img]wink.gif[/img]
Coffee me up!!!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you don't have any chance to practice it, it's kynda normal you forget it... saddly [img]frown.gif[/img]Originally posted by grail:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by The Good, The Bad, The KK:
Bonjour mes amies.
Comma ca va?
Puis je alais a la salle de bains a la biblioteque?
It's sad how little high school french I remember.
And let's just let the Yanks try to figure out the last sentence there. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
But Actually besides a couple of syntax error, the meaning is quite clear! Good job! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I'm one step behind you... I took College French and I all I get out of that sentence is something about the bathroom at the library.... but I can't tell what you're saying about it. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks